Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brr! With school predictions

OK...it's cold. Very cold. And it isn't looking like heat is in sight tonight. Does 50 below wind chills make you happy?

Anyways, it's going to be cold. Evidence at weather.gov. I'm notorious for my predictions of school cancellations and the such at my previous blog and decided to do it again tonight.

Without further adieu, the predictions.

Overall

It's cold! Expect many delays and cancellations

Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa

Orange/Red: Two hours late to closed.
Wow...just as I was typing this, BBE went two hours late. There you go. I have an inkling they'll close tomorrow, but don't count on it.

Alexandria Technical College
Yellow: Doubtful, but possible
Alex Tech would close?!? I guess they did close last year on that day with a ton of snow, but, honestly, Tim Pawlenty would be more likely to force close Alex Tech (assuming he can close state colleges and universities like he can public PreK-12 schools). Otherwise, we can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeb - I have tagged you...check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete